The Artground’s Safe Management Measures (SMM)
SafeEntry and Temperature Screening
All visitors will be required to do SafeEntry check-ins by either using TraceTogether app or token, temperature taking and verification of their tickets at the reception. Any one with a temperature of 38°C and above will be denied entry, and is advised to seek immediate medical attention.
– Non-slip socks are mandatory for everyone (except pre-walking babies). Socks will be available for sale for those who do not have them.
– Face mask: Wearing of face mask is mandatory for all aged 6 years and above. However, we encourage children above the age of 2 to wear a face mask at all times.
Children who are between 2 and 6 years old are required to wear face mask in the Whitebox (a requirement during live performances). The wearing of face shields without face masks is allowed for the following groups only:
- Children 12 years and below, who may have difficulty wearing a mask; including children with special needs.
- Persons who have health conditions that may result in breathing or other medical difficulties when a mask is worn for a prolonged period of time
Refer to the MOH guidelines for further details on use of face masks and face shields.
- All visitors are to observe good personal hygiene, sanitise their hands frequently and observe safe distancing at all times.
- All visitors are to avoid intermingling with other groups, avoid handshakes and avoid speaking loudly.
- Bring along your Trace Together token or download the Trace Together app for SafeEntry check-in