The Artground provides tiered levels of access and engagement through our art related programmes so that families with young children can engage in together. These are offered on the weekends and include performing arts workshops and performances; storytelling sessions, gardening-inspired workshops and arts & craft activities. Weekends programmes are chargeable, with the exception of some artist work-in-development trials. Patrons are advised to check TAG’s programme schedule and purchase tickets for the programmes they wish to attend.
- This Programme ticket gives you access to a 30 minutes (or otherwise stated) scheduled arts programme only.
- This class of ticket is chargeable, and each ticket admits one adult and one child only.
- Our current seating layout allows only 7- 8 groups into the WhiteBox.
- Masks are mandatory for ALL CHILDREN and adults attending the programme.
- Please arrive 10 mins before the programme starts as latecomers will be denied entry into the programme.
- Each arts programme is age specific and The Artground reserves the right to refuse entry to children who are not within the stipulated age group even if you have purchased a ticket. No refunds will be issued.
- All children must be accompanied by an one adult into the arts programmes.
- For art and craft workshops, art materials will be provided for participating children only.
- For performances, Safe Management Measures requires groups/families to remain seated in their designated seats at all times throughout the session, to prevent intermingling. Audiences who don’t comply may be asked to leave the session.
- Due to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) mesaures, tickets are currently only available for 2 pax (ie 1 adult and 1 child) per group. Please book your tickets carefully.
- Programme tickets are strictly non-refundable.
If you wish to access both spaces, please book for a Programme ticket as well as an Explore ticket during the relevant time slots.
|Time:||14th Aug, Saturday|
|10.30am - 11am||[Programme] Dance Playground by Rolypoly Family (3 - 6 years)|
|Time:||15th Aug, Sunday|
|10.30am - 11am||[Programme] Terrific Tales by The Storytelling Centre Ltd (3 - 7 years)|
|4.30pm - 5pm||[Programme] Dance-telling, Little Krishna by ETHOS (3 - 7 years)|