NATURI is a sound installation and performance specially designed for young audiences from 18 months to 4 years; as well as children with additional needs with the psychomotor skills of up to 4 years, along their carers.
Set in an imaginative forest, NATURI combines puppetry, sound exploration and invites everyone to lie back and bathe in the soundscape of the forest.
Tickets are sold per person.
NATURI was developed by Stan, as part of The Artground’s Artist-in-Residency Programme.
Dates and Show Times
Wednesday and Friday: 10am and 11.30am
Saturday – Sunday: 10am, 11.30am and 4pm
Show duration: 40 mins
Age Group: Recommended for children ages 18 months up to the physical or psychomotor skills of 4 years
Ticket Price: Weekend – $20 per ticket (Admits 1 pax only), Weekdays – $18 per ticket (Admits 1 pax only)
If you need tickets for 1 adult and 1 child, please buy 2 tickets. If you need tickets for 2 adults and 1 child, please buy 3 tickets.
About the Artist
She is artist-in-residence at The Artground till March 2023.
Terms and Conditions (Please read carefully before you purchase your tickets)
– This ticket gives you access to the 40-min scheduled PERFORMANCE: NATURI, as well as access to EXPLORE: MASAK MASAK 45 mins before your scheduled performance time.
– This class of ticket is chargeable, with each ticket admitting one pax only (adult OR child).
– Tickets are strictly non-refundable. If you are unable to make the Programme for any reason (including covid-related matters), you may transfer your ticket/s to someone else (child has to be within the age stipulation). No credit notes can be issued and change of dates/ times are strictly not permitted. Please choose your date and time carefully.
– All children must be accompanied by at least one adult into the performance. Unaccompanied children will not be admitted and no refunds will be issued.
– Mask are optional for entry.
– If you’re not attending MASAK MASAK, please arrive 10 mins before the performance starts as latecomers will be denied entry into the programme.
– This programme is age-specific and The Artground reserves the right to refuse entry to children who are not within the stipulated age group (18 months up to the age physical or psychomotor skills of 4 years) even if you have purchased a ticket. No refunds will be issued.
Audiences have to exit The Artground once the performance is over to enable staff to clean and sanitise the space.
– Photography and Videography is not permitted during the performance. Photography and Videography may be taken by event organisers for marketing and archival purposes.