Seeking Groundbreakers 2020
The Artground – A Curious Place to be aims to be a space where all artists, young and younger, can be curious about discovering different ways of artmaking, and create works that are delightful for their audiences. We believe that all children deserve aesthetic experiences that are thoughtfully designed and considered. The Artground will provide the space, literal & figurative, for artmakers to conceptualize, to devise, to test and to design these experiences in order to break new ground in this field.
- – Access to The Artground for development and devising, schedule upon mutual discussion with TAG team
- – A project stipend between $3,000 – $5,000, dependent on the nature of the project
- – Ability to present WIP works to targeted age-groups as part of the developmental test-bedding process at The Artground and/or at pre-schools
- – Feedback & responses from artists, educators, parents and/or children at each stage of development
- – Opportunities to share and network with overseas artists presented by The Artground, where possible
Important Dates & Notes
- – All applications must be completed on this Google Form and sent in by 14th November 2019 2359hrs.
- – All shortlisted applicants will be notified by 18th November 2019 and are required to attend the Pitch session on the 10th December 2019, anytime between 12.30pm – 4.30pm. Attendance for the Pitch is compulsory to be considered for the GroundBreakers programme.
- – Each individual Pitch session will be 7 min plus 5 min Q&A from the TAG Children Panel.
- – GroundBreakers 2020 will start in Jan 2020 – Jan 2021.
- – Artist has to be locally based.
- – If your child is between 7 – 12 years and would like to be part of TAG’s children’s panel, please click here for details and registration.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org