Exposure, Participate, Innovate and Create
Edinburgh International Children’s Festival
Applications are now closed!
The Artground is conducting an Open Call for content makers across all art forms in Arts for Young Audiences (A4YA) sector, who are keen to develop their practice in creating works and arts experiences for young audiences aged 12 years and below, to attend the E.P.I.C. Programme.
E.P.I.C., which stands for Exposure, Participate, Innovate and Create, is a programme organised and curated by The Artground, and offers tiered levels of capability development opportunities. This year, the E.P.I.C. Programme will be taking place in Edinburgh, Scotland, from 25 May – 2 June 2019 (inclusive). Participants of the E.P.I.C. Programme will be attending the following:
– Talks, networking events and performances at the Edinburgh International Children’s Festival
– Masterclass conducted by Christine Devaney from Curious Seed, alongside 5 Scottish A4YA artists
– Day trip to Glasgow, visiting Glasgow-based artists e.g. SoundPlay Dome, Visible Fictions (artists to be confirmed)
Please refer to the Open Call Infosheet for details.
Download PDF | 127KB
All selected participants have to:
– Attend a pre-trip briefing session at The Artground on 14 May 2019, 8pm.
– Share your reflections from the E.P.I.C. Programme with the artistic community at a post-trip sharing session at The Artground on 25 June 2019, 8pm.
Applicants are required to prepare and submit:
1) Application Form
Download Word Document | 47KB
2) Curriculum Vitae
Both documents must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 24th March 2019, 23:59 hours.
Late / incomplete submissions will not be considered.