Dear Patrons of TAG, your safety and well-being remain our priority. In line with Covid-19 Safe Distancing Measures, we have made significant changes since September 2021 to our operations and seek your cooperation to adhere to our latest protocol. Thank you for kind patience and understanding.
THINGS TO NOTE:
New tickets published every Tuesday, for the following week.
– All visitors must have a valid ticket for entry. Babies in arms will be counted as 1 pax. I.e one parent and one child is 2 pax.
– Each ticket bundle admits only children from the same household.
– All children must be parent/carer accompanied and be adequately supervised by an adult when they explore the arts space.
– Each group will be given unique coloured TAG snap bands to wear.
– Within the arts space, you will be advised to stay within your group, explore one play structure at a time as a group and there should be no intermingling between groups.
– Children aged 2 – 6 years old are strongly encouraged to wear masks. Adults and children aged 6 years old and above are required to wear masks.
– Non-slip grip socks are mandatory for everyone (except pre-walking babies).
– Socks will be available for sale $3/pair for those who do not have them.
– The centre will be closed for intervals between the sessions for cleaning and sanitisation.
– Walk-ins will not be allowed.
Session 1: 0930 – 1130
Session 2: 1430 – 1630
Session 1: 0915 – 1030
Session 2: 1045 – 1200
Session 3: 1400 – 1515
Session 4: 1545 – 1700
Explore tickets allow you to access our new arts space Fungus Humongous exhibition within specific time slots on weekdays and weekends. To do so, you need to pre-book a group ticket (admits up to 5 pax, all children in a group must be from the same household) for a refundable deposit of $15. Please read the Terms and Conditions ARTS SPACE EXPLORATION ONLY carefully before making your booking.
Programme + Explore tickets allow you to purchase tickets for an age-specific programme in our WhiteBox, with access to explore the arts space 45 minutes before the programme start time. Tickets are only available for 2 – 4 pax with children from the same household. All programmes are parent-accompanied unless mentioned otherwise. Tickets are strictly non-refundable. Please read the Terms and Conditions PROGRAMME + EXPLORE below carefully before buying your tickets. Available only on weekends and selected Fridays and Public Holidays.
Fungus Humongous features a magical forest where everything, from fallen branches to all kinds of fungi, has been scaled up to huge proportions.
The Artground provides tiered levels of access and engagement through our art related programmes so that families with young children can engage in together. These are offered on the weekends and include performing arts workshops and performances; storytelling sessions, gardening-inspired workshops and art & craft activities. Weekends programmes are chargeable, with the exception of some artist work-in-development trials. Patrons are advised to check the Weekends at TAG programme schedule below.
Regular programming will continue from 10 Dec.
Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully before purchasing your tickets
Arts Space Exploration Only (Refundable Deposit) Suitable for birth to 9 years
– This group Explore ticket admits a group of up to 5 pax only. (All children in a group must be from the same household). Within the arts space, you will be advised to stay within your group, explore one play structure at a time as a group and there should be no intermingling between groups.
– Each group will be given unique coloured TAG snap bands to wear
– Admission into The Artground’s arts space is free, with a refundable deposit of $15 per group booking collected upon booking on Peatix. This deposit will be refunded 24 hours after your visit (standard Credit Card refund terms apply).
– In the event of no-show, the deposit will be forfeited and deemed as a donation to The Artground’s operations.
– To redeem your refund, please make sure you verify your ticket at our reception.
– If you would like to cancel your slot and have your deposit refunded, please let us know 3 working days in advance so that another parent can book for the slot. Unfortunately, less than 3 days notice will result in a forfeit.
Programme + Explore (Chargeable) Age Specific
– This ticket gives you access to a 30-min PROGRAMME (unless stated otherwise) as well as access to EXPLORE FUNGUS HUMONGOUS 45 mins before the scheduled programme time.
– This class of ticket is chargeable (unless stated otherwise), with each person counted as one pax. I.e one parent and one child is 2 pax. A baby in arm is also counted as 1 pax.
– Each ticket bundle admits only children from the same household. You can choose to buy a ticket that admits 2. 3 or 4 pax only. Group tickets for 2 – 4pax will be available for selected GroundBreakers Programmes.
– Each arts programme is age-specific and The Artground reserves the right to refuse entry to children into both the arts programme and Explore who are not within the stipulated age group even if you have purchased a ticket. No refunds will be issued.
– Audiences have to exit The Artground once the programme is over to enable staff to clean and sanitise the space.
– Tickets are strictly non-refundable. You may transfer your tickets to someone else (child has to be within the age stipulation). Please choose your date and time carefully and ensure that you book your tickets according to the number of pax in your party.
– If you’re not attending FUNGUS HUMONGOUS, please arrive 10 mins before the programme starts as latecomers will be denied entry into the programme.
– For art and craft workshops, art materials will be provided for participating children only.
– Photography and Videography may be taken by event organisers for marketing and archival purposes.
– For programmes, Safe Management Measures requires audiences to remain seated in their designated seats at all times throughout the session, to prevent intermingling. Audiences who don’t comply may be asked to leave the session.
For information, please visit our FAQ page.